Search By Tags
We seek to express and live out its values in all of its work. The following are our core values:
• We empower communities, families, and individuals so they can become self- sufficient and contributing members of society.
• We create a diverse workforce within CDR Cultural Diversity Resources and the community to reflect the population we serve.
• We provide equal opportunity to New American to help them succeed and improve their quality of life in the US.
• We ensure that our services are culturally and linguistically inclusive of all ethnic groups.
• We develop partnerships with communities, government agencies, and other non-profit organizations to maximize our resources
The Board and Staff of NADA envision the organization as the foremost New Americans service center in the Moorhead/Fargo area .We incorporate a proactive attitude and consistent innovation in our programs to serve our clients, NADA is a multi-cultural organization providing high quality, client-centered services in partnership with leading community organizations. NADA offers comprehensive services to all ages designed to promote self-sufficiency and client success. NADA staff is compassionate and professional, offering a welcoming environment and effective services to all. NADA is a creative, flexible organization that responds to community needs as they arise. NADA is a leader in the community, promoting diversity and harmonious relationships with the broader community.